Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jin's First Day Blogging

Wow I suddenly can write anything I want and people can see and comment on it too!! This is pretty cool and sexy... Having a blog is awesome!!! My life is pretty boring what about yours.... Grrrrrr I'm running out of stuff to say... My elective is awesome just like my blog we get to eat food :3!!!! I love food especially junk food. Don't you? i just started my blog and sooo far it's going well.... Maybe I should be a writer.... Maybe write about food.... I love typing and food. I choose the right elective and my elective teacher, Ami is awesome... Mmmmm this is pretty random stuff... Blue is sexier than yellow!! Just to let you know, Britt!!!! What are you people drinking? Is it healthy? My friends would know what I'm drinking, it begins with Jin... Heehaa. Weird laugh... See ya... (in a deep voice) for now...

3 comments:

  1. lmao jin!!!
    <3
    yellow is sexier than blue!!!!!!!!!! (duh)
    jin guess wat?????
    "im too sexy for u"
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D lol jin. nice impressions on ur first day

    ReplyDelete