Thursday, March 4, 2010

Food Inc

How many fats and carbs you need in an average day?
You need 6- 11 servings of carbs in an average day, like bread, pasta, cereal, and grains. Yahh!!!!! I eat a lot of carbs because I'm awesome.Teeee!
If you need vigorous exercise daily?
No, you don't need to do vigorous exercise daily. It is actually bad for you, if you do vigorous exercise daily!!! Since you only need to do 4 days of 1 hour vigorous exercise. If you over exercise, your body doesn't have enough energy to burn off and you can damage your internal organs like that.
Hii this Lois on Jin's thingy. Hahahah hope she won't notice. Yayyyyy!!! I love her!!
I just did!!! Bad, bad Lois >.<>
How many vitamins do you need daily?
You need 2 - 3 servings of vitamins. I just go buy some orange juice or Vick's cough drops. They are goodddd.
Is eating a balanced plate necessary?
Duhhh..




No comments:

Post a Comment