Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goals For A Healthy Lifestyle

Many people don't have a healthy eating system like me, so I would I like to have a healthy eating sytem because I want to be healthy! I have many goals to achieve that wish:
  1. At least 3 servings of vegetables per day.
  2. At least 3 servings of fruits per day!!! I love oranges : -) !!!
  3. At most 1 high- fat and high- sugar snacks per week because I love my junk food even if it is not healthy. I will try to cut down on the high- fat and high- sugar snacks a.k.a junk food by eating/ drinking only 1 per week. I usually have 1 high- fat and high- sugar snack per day, so that a big change in my eating system. Hope I can keep it up : P !!
  4. I should do 7 days of daily activity very week, but I don' t need to worry to much because I do it every day already!!! Yay for me!!!
  5. I should do 4 days of vigorous activity every week. I guess i need to work on that the most, but that should be easy, since there is a YMCA near my house and a track. Just need to be less lazy and find time on my computer to go outside...... Maybe... JK!!
  6. Spend at most only 2 hours on the computer or TV but I don't spend so much time on the TV... Good for me. Just need to spend less time on the computer but I love my computer. I' ll try my hardest : 3 ...

Now people, since you know my goals why don't you tell me yours.... Wish me luck on my new goals for a healthy eating system. Give me confidence!!! Roooaaarrr :0 !!!!

1 comment: