Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project: Jessica's Story

Hi everyone!!!!! My name is Jessica McDonald. Yes, my last name is spell the same way as the worldwide famous McDonald's restaurants. (In case any one is wondering, and I'm pretty sure you all are.) I will be telling my life story of obesity and how it had affected me. I seriously advise children that are YOUNGER than 14 to not read this because you will be having NIGHTMARES!!!!! WOOO.... Sooo scare!! It's up to you, if you listen to this or not. None of my bee- wax Now we are finish with all the, let get on with the story. As you all know obesity of any kind has been the number 1 health problem in the U.S. If you didn't know that, then I feel sorry for you!!! Since you must be stupid... Now back to the story, both my parents work overseas and still do. Therefore you can conclude that I'm always alone in the huge mansion with 7 floors NOT including the basement and attic. I'm the only child, so I couldn't play with any one. Most people avoid me because they felt I always outshine them especially when they come to my mansion. Also they feel they can't connect with me because of my status. so most people just ignore me, and some other people just use my money. so I don't play with anyone!! Some during my boredom, I just eat food because it comforts me and take away some of my spare time. I loved chocolate, ice creams, pudding, pies, yogurt, sodas, McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, Popeyes, Burger Kings, meats, fried foods, candies, Burger Kings, etc. Yeah it's consider junk food, but when you're all lonely what do you do.... Just sit and exercise all day??!!! Well, apparently I don't!!!! So eating all that junk food, I of course got fat and fatter. Until I was like a about to pop balloon. At that time I weighted 269 pounds at the age of 13. Every time I look in the mirror I see a person that is obese, and I just get more depress... So I eat more, to get rid of the depression. My dream was to have a supermodel- like figure, but I lose hope in that every time I look in the mirror. MY doctor said that I was obese, which means my body mass index was unhealthy. My parents, never said anything because they were always overseas and when they were home they were to busy with other stuff. They never once looked my way when I went through all that. Soon I had to go to the doctor's office very 3 days to check on my body. It was in May when my doctor told me my results of the check- up. It was depressing..... Wahhh!!! I got diabetes, high blood pressure, and sleep problems. I was only able to sleep 2 or 3 hours every day.... Soon I had heavy black bags under my eyes like I been fighting every day!!! Grrrrrr!!! My friends tease me because of my weight.... My parents didn't care sh*t about what I ate!!!! So I kept on eating... Soon my mansion smelled like fast food in every corner... Also eating fast food became my hobby and lifestyle!!! I didn't go outside because I knew people would stare and whisper about me... Soon I had Cushing's Syndrome, which is when the body contains excess about of cortisol.... Soon I had to go to the hospital every week, sometimes to get surgery or sometimes for a check- up... Right now my life is a mess... So children, no matter how good fast foods are, they can kill you. Look at the medical bills I had to pay ($1.5 million).....

1 comment:

  1. i like this story...well its not happy but u i like the idea jin :)

    ReplyDelete